For tech and marketing news, issa asad facebook provides one of the many avenues of quick information, insider information, and general advice available over the internet. Based out of Dania, Florida, Asad is a self-described entrepreneur, media expert, and the CEO of several companies, including Q Link Wireless.and Quadrant Holdings. In 2015, he was the recipient of the 2015 South Florida Entrepreneur Award. He also boasts 18 years of experience in the tech field. So, what can an entrepreneur like Issa Asad do for customers.? Look below to find a comprehensive list of skills and advantages.
- Tech entrepeneurs like Assad are accustomed to the rapidly-evolving, highly competitive business of start-ups, venture capitalism, and technology-based businesses.
- Such business often have multiple specialties, including telecommunication, marketing, cell phone technology, wireless network services, high-level management, business planning and strategy, and social media savvy.
- Many business-people realize the future of cell phones is in prepaid services. These break the chains of multi-year contracts, hidden fees, data overages, and outdated communication technology.
- Among the future of self phones are battery-less, self charging models. While solar technology is a newer advancement in cell phone technology, it suffers from a major problem. It only works when the sun is out. Newer advances, called piezoelectric devices, engage tiny electrical currents that charge a phone each time a certain button is pressed.
- Other technologies, such as bendable screens, prevent phone breakage as well as brighter, clearer images.
- Many experts predict cell phones will have even more variety in terms of functionality. Far beyond internet access, they will also function as remote controls for locks, office entrance, home security systems, and smart appliances.
Forward-thinking tech gurus are in abundance in America, especially in locations like California, Texas, and Florida. When seeking out a company in which to invest, shareholders should avoid those experts whose visions are limited to the technology of the present moment. The greatest scientific and technological minds are also among the most imaginative. Think of innovators like Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, and Steve Jobs. They were highly-creative thinkers. They were also deeply determined inventors who saw initial failures as a chance to perfect a future product. There are minds like that in today’s America as well.