large eggs, room temperature
1. Heat canola oil over medium-low heat in non-stick pan.
2. Whisk eggs with milk and nutmeg.
3. Pour egg mixture into hot pan and immediately cover one half of the eggs with the slices of cheese. Season with pepper to taste.
4. Cover the eggs with a tight fitted lid and reduce heat to low.
5. Once the eggs are set and the cheese is melted, carefully flip the non-cheese half of the omelet over the cheese half and serve.
Visit www.bigoven.com to organize and share your recipes.